Word up – words and expressions with ‘mood’
- mood refers to how you feel at a particular time „I’m in the mood for a good film”
or „I don’t want to hear a silly joke”, „I’m not in the mood”.
- Moody – When a person has a tendency to change from being e.g. in one mood
to a bad mood.
- To have Mood swings – a sudden, dramatic change in mood ‘happy to sad’
’caring to nasty’.
- To be in a mood – basically to be in a bad mood.
- To lift your mood – do something that makes you happier.
- You can simply be in the mood – and that usually means… for love.