To have a body means you are alive,
to be a body means you are dead.
Body parts are often used in idioms as in:
- it cost an arm and a leg – expensive.
- put your foot in it – say or do sth insensitive.
- to know sth off by heart – na pamięć.
- neck of the woods – a particular area e,g.
Which neck of the woods do you live in in Wrocław?
- play it by ear – improvise.
- let your hair down – relax and have fun without worrying.
What about soul?
The life and soul of the party – the person who creates a fun atmosphere.
A soul man? – a person with a good spirit and vibe.